Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lily's 4 months old.


Lily and Grandma at Grandma great's house (sorry not a good picture of my mom)

Lily is 4 months old and man does time fly. she is so cute and hugable, i love the little rolls in her legs and her cute giggle. Her new favorite thing is rolling on the floor. She loves tummy time, which alot of babies don't she just loves rolling on the floor trying to reach for toys. Another new favorite is her pink soft blankie that she sleeps with. She could be crying wanting to sleep in the car and once i put that blankie next to her face she goes to sleep. It's starting to lose it's charm though. she still loves to swing too. she sleeps alot better if the house is warm so we turned up the heat and she sleeps until 5 then again until 8. not every night but enough not to drive me batty. I also taught her to wave when I was away so that I could show james that I could teach her new tricks like he did. (He taught her how to spit with her tongue, you know.) But when I came home she wouldn't do it much so we have to keep practicing. that's my cute little girl Lily this month.

1 comment: