Saturday, November 1, 2008

halloween


The Ferrari's came to visit for halloween, so that the cousins could trick or treat together. We all went TnT around our neighborhood for a little. The weather was amazingly good. then ended up at our ward party where james and the YM made the haunted hall. Cullen: Darth Vader, Sophia: Purple Butterfly, Olivia: Flower, Maddie: Ahsoka (clone wars), and Alexander: cowboy.
We had to get a picture with Lily in here. She was Little Mermaid. Her red wig was bothing her so I took it off. It was super cute. I got the costume at Build a Bear because she could fit in it, and it's alot cheaper than a baby costume was. We had fun but it was a crazy day.

Ofcourse we had to have our own food network gingerbread haunted house decorating contest. the teams were Me, Maddie, and Cullen VS Diane, Jessie and Olivia. You can judge for yourself which one you like. This is team 1. The cute little haunted cottage.


This is team 2. The spooky ghost filled spike covered house. The rules bytheway were that the adults could not plan or "suggest" things to do only ask what they wanted and help with it. one team (ahem) did not really follow those rules. anyways. I hope that you enjoy them.

4 comments:

Williams Family said...

The kids all look so cute!! And where was my phone call!?! J/k.
Your contest was a good idea but I'm not surprised. Your family is always so good about that!!

Williams Family said...

The kids all look so cute!! And where was my phone call!?! J/k.
Your contest was a good idea but I'm not surprised. Your family is always so good about that!!

Andrea said...

I seriously love both houses, very fun! Your kids are all adorable~ I cannot get over how Diane & Jasons' kids look like carbon copies of them, too cute!

Lechelle said...

Alexander's face in that first picture cracks me up.