Sunday, October 26, 2008

Disneyland


We went to disneyland, for Lily's second time but the first time was so crazy I wasn't able to take any pictures. I told the kids that they could dress up because it is so close to Halloween. Sophia wanted to be Snow White which is from when Diane's Maddie was 2, so it's been around the block a few times. And Cullen was in a power ranger mood, so he changed half way through the day, into the red ranger.

We went to Disneyland because Sophia had filled up her whole Potty Chart, and this was her reward. She wanted to go on Dumbo 2 times, but we only managed to go on once. So here is us (me holding up Lily in the back) after the ride.

This is my smilie Girl Lily. She is always so smilie but when ever I put a camera to her she stops. But I guess she had a good time at the Big D because I was able to get this cute picture of her.

My Sleeping Beauties. By 7 the kids were tired so the girls fell asleep in the stroller just in time for Cullen to get some other rides in before it closed at 8. So ofcourse we went on Star Tours then Grandma took him on Buzz. But they were good to go right when it was 8.

2 comments:

Jake & Rachel said...

I love Disneyland during the holidays! They have it decorated so cute. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Andrea said...

Too cute. They gotta dress up, it's part of the whole Disney experience. I totally miss Disneyland, so fun!