Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ahhhh.....Motherhood!

after a week of cullen crying before school, having the principal drag him to school and him holding on to the car handle screaming and crying he has finally calmed down. after alot of contemplating about what to do James and I decided to go through with his birthday party but... all his presents were ours. We told Cullen that he couldn't play with his new toys until he started to go to school without crying and everyday he does that he gets 2 presents to play with. I know it seem kinda extreme but actually he loved it. I still worried about it and prayed about how I could help. And thought that I could go up early and walk him up, stand in line and say goodbye at the door. And that's what I did. And it worked! I was so happy! Its so amazing sometimes that God really does care about the things you do. Even if its just getting your kids off to school. it's cool. Now if i could only get Sophia to go number 2 again on the potty. ahhh... Motherhood

3 comments:

Williams Family said...

I keep meaning to call you and ask how your week has been with Cullin going to school. I'm so glad your week went better. I though it was so funny how Cullin was trying to convince himself that he wasn't interested in his presents at his party. :)

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

welcome to blog-land! it looks like you're catching on quickly! :)

your kids are adorable...

Andrea said...

Yes... all the drama our lives are filled with as mothers! It's so fun to see your blog~ your kids are dang cute and you have a Lily too!! Is her full first name Lily? Ours is Lillian, anyway people couldn't understand why I didn't spell it 'Lilly' but 'Lily' just looked right to me.
Anyway, I'm glad we can keep in touch this way!!