Wednesday, September 24, 2008

no school for Darth!


Cullen is in Kindergarden. He goes to school at 7:38 am. (man that's early) anyways for the last two days he has decided he hates school and he doesn't want to go anymore. I went to drop him off. he gave me hugs and lots of kisses. then he cries. and pretty much says that he's not going to get out of the car and go to school. I have to park the car and talk to him. first it started nice. don't you want to see your friends and learn new things. No it's boring I don't want to see my friend (all of this said while crying crazy)Then i tried threatening: Cullen if you don't go to school we can't do anything fun, play the Wii or have friends over. I don't want to play, I just want to go home. I like preschool not kindergarden it's not fun. Anyways this went on for 15 minutes until i was mad and had to walk cullen with sophia and lily in tow (in my PJs ofcourse) to the front of the school. Today was pretty much the same thing (except the PJs part because i was more prepared). I don't know what to do, he's only in kindergarden most of there day is play, paint, letters, and snack. anyways i thought this picture of darth vader was kinda like how i feel about the whole thing. He has always been super social and loved preschool. crazy! we'll try again tomorrow.

4 comments:

Cara said...

Your kids are darling! I think God made kids super cute so that we can't stay mad at them when they don't obey or want to cooperate. :)

Williams Family said...

I have a friend who's daughter has been doing the same thing. She is also in Kindergarten. I bet it's pretty typical for most kids because of the adjustment of going to school all day, everyday. I'm sure he'll get over it soon and then he'll be back to enjoying going to school. :)

Tera said...

Hi Dawn! How are you guys! My Jacob is kind of that way about going to preschool. It is hard to get him going in the morning and he says he doesn't want to go. But once the bus comes, he happily jumps aboard. When he gets home he seems really happy but if I ask him how his day was he first will smile and say good, but then quickly frown and say bad. I don't think he wants me to know that he likes it. Oh well.

Jake & Rachel said...

What a stinker!! I'm sure after a few weeks he'll like school again. Sounds fun to me.
That Mario birthday cake is awesome!!