Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Breakthrough


Today was a breakthrough for Cullen. He's be doing super good at going to school and doesn't even ask for his presents when he gets home. So i've been pretty happy. So today we all walked Cullen up to the school and i gave him my hugs and kisses. He always wants to talk before he goes in. He usually says... "Mom, I still hate school but i'm doing better, Right?" and I give him a high Five and say. "yeah you're doing good." But TODAY he said. "Mom, I love School." I was so happy I could have jumped up and down. I even turned to the lady in the office and told her. and she gave me one of those "aahuh" nods like i was crazy. Anyways it was a breakthrough. Now the only problem is that Cullen is on year round school so he has all of November off. I hope it doesn't start up again. please no.