Monday, October 6, 2008

Cullen's Pool Party


For Cullen's Fifth Birthday party he told me that he wanted a swim party at Grandma's house. Because he learned to swim this summer from being in the pool everyday I thought it was a great idea. Because then we wouldn't have to have any games. He picked out how he wanted the cake to be. He told me he wanted a big wave with him on a surf board on top. When it was all done I think he liked it, because when I showed it to him he had a big smile and said "That's Awesome"

It was so funny that all the kids decided to swim in the spa instead of the pool. I guess it was a little cold, but come on, you'll warm up. But I think the kids all had a good time. The weather was perfect for an outdoor party.

Before Cullens party we had told him that all his presents were ours until he behaved before school. (no tantrums) so when it came to present time he opened a couple and was acting grumpy. So Daddy let all the kids open his present and actually he was fine with it. He just left and went back into the pool. He has earned almost all his present back since then.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Fun party!! And that cake is AMAZING! I've made some cool cakes, but that topped them I think! What was the wave made of...fondont?
I agree Lily Mae is a great name but actually Lexi's middle name is Mae (Lexi Mae). Mae is my middle name after my grandmother too...Etta Mae. Too funny it's a family name for you too! Lily is Lillian Ruth, Ruth is my mom's middle name and Bremen's late grandmother's name. It sounds like you & I have similar taste in names. I guess you had Cullen before the Twilight books came out, did you know it's the last name of the vampire family? Good names :}