Monday, December 8, 2008

crazy week

This week has been crazy. First off my van was hit last Monday by a lady that wanted to make a U-turn ... into my car. Then today i found out that my wallet was stolen from my car. but hey they left my ID, weird huh? I thought that with all this craziness that James would be upset. I mean even though they were "accidents" some is still my fault. I was dreading even calling James because I thought for sure that he would not be happy with me, but on both occasions he just said that he would take care of it. I was so relieved. It had already been crazy with James new wrestling schedule, and him being away for the weekend. It just makes me feel better that he was calm and just took everything over. I love him for that, making sure that we are safe and happy.
And isn't this picture cute of him with naked baby Lily? I just had to share. Everyone be safe this holiday season, because some people could not be so jolly this time of year.

3 comments:

MnM said...

So glad that James could be your Knight, we all need a Knight in Shining Armor sometimes. And that picture is soooo cute.

Teresa said...

Yeah, those Stockdale boys are really something special aren't they?! :) LOVE the pic!

Teresa

Lisa said...

Hello Dawn. I just saw that you left a comment on my blog. Did Delaine have her baby yet? I haven't heard anything.