Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas to everyone
we hope to wish you a merry christmas this time of year. We are thankful for all that we have and have been given this year. It's been great to catch up with all of you this year and learn new things about your lives. We are thankful for the knowledge we have of the Gospel and Jesus Christ. I am thankful that we have this time of year to celebrate, but I hope to always celebrate his life in the new year.
I had to put this picture in because we took so many pictures (thanks Cindy W)that I quess Sophia got bored.

4 comments:

Tera said...

We got your christmas card yesterday. We hope you guys have a wonderful holiday. Isn't blogging the best. It is like a weekly family journal for me. And since it seems I have so little time for scrapbooking anymore, this is a free, and easy and mess free way of keeping my family memories. It is so fun to be able to keep up with everyone else's family also! Merry Christmas!

MnM said...

Merry Christmas. I love the pictures. It is so great to keep in thouch with you guys.

Williams Family said...

Merry Christmas!!! I hope you ended up with some pictures that you like. I wanted to call and ask you after you had a chance to look at them... :)

Ammo and Josh said...

Hiya hiyas. Josh here. I'm a slacker blogger but added you to our blog list. So just know I'm watching you!