Thursday, January 8, 2009

December


As December was full of family and fun and Christmas and stuff, I really didn't blog much so here are something that we did. If you haven't heard we got snow here. Here is a really cute pic of our (actually James and the kids, I don't like snow so I didn't go outside) Snowman. It was pretty cool, especially with my Gryfindor scarf, I wish we had put harry potter glasses on him that would have been cool. James was great playing with the kids because i surely did not want to. But they had fun, and man did they get cold quick I think I took on and off their snow clothes every five minutes or so. But hey their kids that live in the desert and really had not seen snow much in their remembering years.
Lily started on rice cereal. I knew that I could have done it early but I waited until she was 5 1/2mo. She loved the stuff. I've never had a Child that liked it so much. She hasn't had any problems so far, fingers crossed. She gets so excited to eat. I can't wait for baby food, I think she will Love it.

Just some cute pictues of the kids in there beautiful Christmas Clothes. I think Cullen looks very handsome in this suit, especially with that red tie, so dashing.
Sophia had many different Christmas dresses to choose from this year. I think she could wear a different Christmas dress from the week of Thanksgiving to the week after Christmas, and some of them even had the tags. that's what you get when you have 2 older cousins and a Grandma that buys new Christmas dresses every year.

1 comment:

Cara said...

Your kids are so cute. Don't you love how this "global warming" is making it even snow in California? I was back in Rexburg last week and wondered how I ever survived walking to campus in that weather.