Friday, January 16, 2009

SUNBEAM!

Sophia is now a Sunbeam! She was really happy to move on. She is the youngest of the 4 in our ward. She was so happy sitting on the front row. They all did really well for their first week. But Sophia came in with her bejeweled "I am a Child of God" crown with her arms folded. But during singing time she couldn't see the board and she said "Mom, I can't see the board" then later on she said " Mom, can we get out of here yet?" Everyone has a laugh, my cute Sophia. Later she came and sat next to me and when I got up for the closing song and moved my music stand, she moved her chair next to my stand to sing the closing song. It was too cute. I thought that with a little girl that she would be shy and petite. She's pretty much Cullen in girl form. Same temper, same excitement, not shy at all, and always love attention! Atleast I know what to expect (kinda). She is going to be a great SUNBEAM!

2 comments:

Williams Family said...

How fun to be a sunbeam and get out of the nursery!! :)

MnM said...

She is so cute. I can't believe she is in Sunbeams already. Kristen is one this year too. But only 4! Wow, we have two Sunbeam classes, 9 in each class!