Friday, March 5, 2010

Valentines Play Date

For the week of valentines day i was hoping the weekly play date a group of ladies here have. I was so excited to make valentines, make and decorate cookies and play. I had originally planned to make heart sugar cookies but decided to make one huge chocolate chip one that we all could decorate and eat. And man did I eat it, I love anything with frosting and sprinkles. (i guess that's the kid in me)There were just a couple of kids there. Joshy, Parker and Lily until Sophia and Nathan got home from Preschool. They loved putting the sprinkles on and licking the frosting from there fingers. We also made thumb print heart valentines to take home. Parker was so funny, he couldn't figure out how to get a piece so he just bent over and bit the edge of the cook. We soon gave him his own piece.
Joshy is almost 2, he loved to shake the sprinkles but couldn't get them out sometimes so he shook them right into the frosting.

Lily just wanted to eat the sprinkles right for the bottle. I guess that is a way to do it.

No comments: