Sunday, June 14, 2009

tithing


(cullen and Lily so cute on mommy and daddy's bed.)
Today on the way out the door to church cullen stopped me and said "what about Tithing we have to pay our tithing." I told him the Daddy had paid our tithing. He said but I have to pay ten cents. then when i thought of it he had made that money for his lemonade stand so we went upstairs and I told him he needed to have 2.00 because he made 20 at his lemonade stand. with out whining or even being reluctant he got out his 2.00 in change and we put it in a baggie for church. So we got the envelope and he wrote most of it out and almost ran up to the stand to give his envelope to the bishop before he was done, before i stopped him. Then he walked right up shook the bishop's hand and gave him his tithing. I was so proud of him. He's growing up to be a really smart young man.

No comments: