Sunday, June 28, 2009

Trip to utah

For my best friend amy's 30th birthday I flew out to Utah. I had been looking for tickets for about a month to go out there but on her birthday i told her that I had been looking and didn't find a good deal. but out of the blue the next morning i got an email from delta and come on i never read those. but it was from la to slc for 49 each way. now that i could do. So lily and I flew to Utah and it was good because half of the stockdale family all that live in Utah had never met Lily. so it was good all around. Lily had flown before, when she was only 2 months old to my cousins wedding, but this time was different. The flight was full but no one wanted to sit by me because I had a baby (oh no the baby's going to cry!) whatever. fine with me I got three seats to myself and Lily was an angel she slept and ate and never cried, haha losers who wanted to sit cramped in the middle of two people you would have liked it better over here. I spent the day with amy. cafe rio and getting ready for her party that night. it was just good to hang out. But let me tell you I was ready at about 9 to go home and go to sleep. But i stayed up with the "singles" chatting until amy guests left, we got to grandma and grandpa stockdale at about midnight. Lily didn't really sleep well with me, she is such a rolly polly, it drove me crazy.
Lily got to spend sometime with G & G and the cousins for a while before i got home from Amy's ward. She had a fun time with the kids, I think she really missed Cullen and Sophia, it was weird just us because once the kids were playing she wanted to be right where they were.
Livy, Lily and Braxton! so much fun being cousins.
Kiera and lily. (she's taller than me now, I know that's not really difficult)
Lily playing in grandmas drawers she loved this one it was the perfect height.
Rolling around naked on the bed what a crazy girl.

No comments: